Accountancy & Finance - Accounts Assistant
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
We are currently recruiting on behalf of Cheshire Constabulary for an Accounts and Purchasing Administrator into their busy Shared Service team.
This role is for 3 months initially, supporting the Multi-Force Shared Service unit in a wide range of accounting, purchasing and financial services.
Key skills for this role are:
· Excellent attention to detail
· Ability to handle large amounts of numerical data
· Good IT skills and ability to learn new systems
· Excellent customer service skills
The duties of the role will include:
· Managing all queries to the team through phone and email enquiry
· Use various systems to collect and interrogate data in order to resolve queries
· Assist in obtaining quotes and procuring goods and service for the business (e.g. travel or car hire)
· Receive and check invoices
· Creating purchase orders
· Working to deadlines and service level agreements
Working hours are Mon-Fri, 37 hours per week within standard office hours. Part time hours could also be accommodated.
Role is based at Cheshire Constabulary's Headquarters in Winsford. On-site parking is available, and facilities include a canteen and gym.
The successful applicant will be required to successfully pass an in-depth background check before commencing role.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy