£ 18000 - £ 20000 / Year
Accountancy & Finance - Accounts Assistant
· Job type
Banking and Financial Services
· External Reference
Due to expansion our client is looking to recruit a Bookkeeper/Accounts Assistant to work as part of a small team with the day to day running of a small office.
This position will provide Accounts Support within the office.
Duties Include but are not limited to:
· Inputting invoices on the SAGE 50 system
· Chasing invoices
· General Office Administration
· A working knowledge of Payroll
· Must have experience of SAGE
· Have excellent communication skills
· Be IT literate, specifically in Excel
· Be able to work in a small office environment
In return you will benefit from:
· 37.5 hr week
· Hours of work 8.30 - 4.00 pm Monday to Thursday (Friday 3.00pm)
· Opportunity to progress within the Company quickly
The above role is based on a permanent full time basis with an ASAP start available. To apply please e-mail CV's or call 01384 456782 for more information.
Adecco UK are an equal opportunities employer and an Employment Agency
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy