Expanding steadily since its launch in 2003, the ACENSI group is an IT consultancy firm, well known for their technical and functional know-how, who specialize in Telecommunications, Media and Financial Markets, as well as in the Energy industry.
ACENSI guides businesses in evolutionary IT projects from the initial strategies through to their realization (Management and Project management, consulting MOA, MOE Design and Implementation, Infrastructure). From its original focus on technical engineering and Business Analysis, ACENSI has developed new areas of expertise in Human Resource Management Systems, Business Intelligence, elearning and Client Relationship Management.
Dynamism, enthusiasm and social development are all valued at ACENSI, allowing our clients to benefit from consultants with a true blend of talents
Context of the mission:
Our cliente is currently deploying its new Claims Management System. This CMS needs to be further developed and improvements to face the challenges of digitalization. This happens in close collaboration with an external partner and with the technical teams.
The scope of this new CMS is very broad:
- Management of hospitalization invoices (electronically & paper)
- Management of outpatient care costs
- Management of ambulatory costs
- Corporate & Retail contracts
You will be part of a team of experienced business architects & analysts and work in close collaboration with several business & IT experts.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- A good communicator as well oral as written.
- Analytical mind set
- Excellent planning & prioritization skills ? Stable, critical mind, accurate work
- Strongly motivated to work with Business experts
- Fast learner
- Solution driven
Business experience required:
- Experience with structured test preparation (strategy, test script), execution and reporting Preliminary
- Experience with analysis of existing specifications of the application
Functional experience required:
- System Integration test and/or User Acceptance Test experience
- Looking continuously for improvement of processes and applications
- Informing the concerned parties in a structured and efficient way about the progress of the projects
Objectives of the job:
- Analysis of the specifications of the application
- Specifications with the business analyst
- Translation of these specifications into test cases and test scenarii
- Writing test suits to cover the test cases
- Execution of the test scenarii and reporting of bugs to our IT-department
- Follow-up and reporting of the progress of own work in progress reports
- Execution of regression tests to assure to stability of the applications