Expanding steadily since its launch in 2003, the ACENSI group is an IT consultancy firm, well known for their technical and functional know-how, who specialize in Telecommunications, Media and Financial Markets, as well as in the Energy industry. ACENSI guides businesses in evolutionary IT projects from the initial strategies through to their realization (Management and Project management, consulting MOA, MOE Design and Implementation, Infrastructure). From its original focus on technical engineering and Business Analysis, ACENSI has developed new areas of expertise in Human Resource Management Systems, Business Intelligence, e-learning and Client Relationship Management Dynamism, enthusiasm and social development are all valued at ACENSI, allowing our clients to benefit from consultants with a true blend of talents.
Poste et missions:
- You will be a member of a scrum team and participate in the development of our Data Sourcing application,
- You have a thorough understanding of Agile processes and methodologies.
- You will be implementing new application features, starting from story descriptions, and using test driven and behavioural driven design.
- You resolve application incidents and problems through bug fixes in order to obtain the necessary quality standard.
- You will intervene when required, during test scenario definition, integration testing and documentation in order to obtain consistent applications/solutions.
- You enjoy collaborating with others and have good communication skills
- Js and typescript, Angular JS, Spring Boot, REST services
- behaviour driven design using Cucumber and Gherkin DSL
- Docker container technology and infrastructure automation experience using tools such as Ansible, Chef or Puppet
- Git and Jenkins pipelines, or other continuous integration tools
- Application and HTTP servers, like Nginx or Tomcat