Expanding steadily since its launch in 2003, the ACENSI group is an IT consultancy firm, well known for their technical and functional know-how, who specialize in Telecommunications, Media and Financial Markets, as well as in the Energy industry.
ACENSI guides businesses in evolutionary IT projects from the initial strategies through to their realization (Management and Project management, consulting MOA, MOE Design and Implementation, Infrastructure). From its original focus on technical engineering and Business Analysis, ACENSI has developed new areas of expertise in Human Resource Management Systems, Business Intelligence, e-learning and Client Relationship Management
Dynamism, enthusiasm and social development are all valued at ACENSI, allowing our clients to benefit from consultants with a true blend of talents.
The Data Analyst will work in the datasourcing project team and credit information management team. The function will be trained in the project for the different tools. Knowledge of XML is a plus point.
The main responsibilities are :
- Designing the Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) models for future Information Providers ?
- Maintaining current models ?
- Bridging the business knowledge to the IT implementation
- You collaborate with developers and information providers to develop new EDI integrations
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- level U ?-Data / Information management languages (XML, SQL, HTML, Java,…) – level U ?
- Altova MapForce ?
- XML Editors ?