Expanding steadily since its launch in 2003, the ACENSI group is an IT consultancy firm, well known for their technical and functional know-how, who specialize in Telecommunications, Media and Financial Markets, as well as in the Energy industry.
ACENSI guides businesses in evolutionary IT projects from the initial strategies through to their realization (Management and Project management, consulting MOA, MOE Design and Implementation, Infrastructure). From its original focus on technical engineering and Business Analysis, ACENSI has developed new areas of expertise in Human Resource Management Systems, Business Intelligence, e-learning and Client Relationship Management
Dynamism, enthusiasm and social development are all valued at ACENSI, allowing our clients to benefit from consultants with a true blend of talents.
You will integrate the Team which handle the Delivery of sold campaigns and tackle technical aspects of the department. You will have daily contacts with internal clients (sales selling campaigns) and Media agencies (campaigns Buyers) to execute, optimize and report Campaigns. To operate it, you will have to use several delivering systems (adservers) depending on the ad product (video, display, mobile,…).
- You receive and verify the campaign material and provide precise feedback to agencies
- You proceed to campaign set up in the adserver
- You Follow up and Optimise its delivery
- Progressively you will get attribution of a product on which you’ll provide analysis and find way to increase its revenues and process technical optimisation
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Good analysis skills, well organised
- Experience in Ad serving technologies is a plus
- Knowledge in Programmatic is a plus
- Interest In media and Advertising market
- Easy to learn and use various Applications
- Comfortable with multitasking, and priorities management
- Ability to communicate concisely and clearly both orally and in writing in English
- Thrives in fast paced environment