You support our Heartists through administration of our benefit and wellness program at Fairmont Chateau Whistler, performing a wide range of complex and confidential tasks to ensure our colleagues wellbeing is top priority. You communicate and follow up while providing day to day administrative support to the Talent & Culture team.
What is in it for you:
· Employee accommodation available
· Full time employees will be eligible to join the benefit plan which includes extended medical through Canada Life (Health, Dental, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability
· Full time employees will also be eligible to participate in Fairmont Pension Plan, which includes matched employee contributions
· Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
· Learning programs through our Academies
· Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
· Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
· Administer and oversee the employee benefit program for the hotel
· Manage short term disbility and long term disability claims with utmost compassion and empathy
· Manage all WCB claims; forms, appeals, coordination of return to work plans, communication and follow up with colleague and department
· Liaise with Director, Security to champion Health & Safety program throughout hotel
· Other tasks as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to prioritize work in an environment with multiple interests
· Ability to handle complex and confidential information with discretion
· Competency using a variety of computer softwares
· Previous benefit administration and claim management experience required
Your team and working environment:
· Nestled at the base of Blackcomb Mountain, Fairmont Chateau Whistler resort defines mountain luxury in the heart of Whistler, British Columbia - Host Mountain Resort of the 2010 Winter Olympics. Located in the spectacular coastal mountain range, Whistler is Canada’s premier, year-round outdoor adventure destination - just two hours north of downtown Vancouver. Offering ski-in, ski-out convenience and on-site championship golf course, Fairmont Chateau Whistler is Whistler’s largest conference resort hotel with 526 guestrooms and suites, exceptional dining in five unique outlets and full resort amenities including a slopeside Health Club. Since opening its doors in 1989, this landmark destination has welcomed guests and colleagues to an unforgettable mountain adventure- start yours today!
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS