You are a multi-tasker and are able to work independently, performing a wide range of complex and confidential administrative duties to support your team. You communicate well with all contacts, anticipate and resolve issues, and update team your various projects.
What is in it for you:
· Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
· Learning programs through our Academies
· Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
· Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
· Organize and implement administrative systems & procedures, and perform necessary support duties
· Serve as a principal source of information for the team
· Prepare and maintain your department’s records
· Reporting to the Director of Talent & Culture
Your experience and skills include:
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to prioritize work in an environment with multiple interests
· Ability to handle complex and confidential information with discretion
· Competency using a variety of computer software
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
· We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.