Description de l'offre
- Providing requested beauty and massage treatments to the highest of standards as per So Spa protocol.
-Establish long term relationships with local clientele.
- Be an expert in all areas of the spa function.
- Up sell SoSpa services and products and other hotel outlets.
- Enjoy delivering a 5 star treatment to our guests.
- Assist with reception/booking duties if required.
- The ability to work as part of a small team.
- A calm, pleasant demeanour promoting relaxation to our guests
Sofitel and its Ambassadors
The Sofitel brand is based on three core values guaranteed by each employee every day:
A Passion for Excellence, an Essence of Pleasure and a Spirit of Openness.
Through their actions and know-how, the Men and Women that are the creators of Sofitel’s luxury, offer clients a highly personalised service. By transforming every detail into a unique moment of pure comfort and elegance , they create and nurture a relationship with their guests.
The Sofitel values are also at the heart of the communication between employees. It is the legacy received and transmitted by all those involved in the brand to guarantee the continuity of the Sofitel spirit in the hotels and headquarters.
Watch the video
Level of Education Associate
Areas of study Other
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential Flemish
Essential and optional requirements
- Hold a Diploma in Beauty and Spa Therapy .
- Demonstrated experience in beauty and massage therapy including waxing, nails, tinting, facials and body treatments.
- Proven experience within the Spa industry, luxury day spa preferred, minimum 12 months.
- An understanding of luxury guest expectations.
- Successful candidates will be offered varying hours and days each week.
- Can do and team player attitude.
- Previous experience with reception duties and knowledge of Spa booking systems, preferred.