Luxury and tranquility in an authentic setting, await our Guests at a Fairmont Spa. As a Spa Therapist our Guests will enjoy the professional and personalized spa experience you offer. The expertise and attention to detail you provide during their treatment will ensure our guests have a memory to share.
Fairmont Orchid is a luxury AAA four-diamond Kohala Coast oceanfront resort with white sand lagoon, Hawaiian Spa Without Walls, golf, extensive meeting facilities, year-round children’s program, five restaurants and tennis, all serviced with Aloha. We are currently looking for new colleagues to join our 'Ohana and share that Aloha here at Fairmont Orchid
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Spa Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
· Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
· Perform massage and treatments while maintaining the clients comfort at all times
· Perform all 30, 45, 60, 90 and 120 minute massage and body treatments
· Provide aesthetics services such as facials and nails as required
· Ensure individualized guest service through acknowledging and responding to their needs and expectation
· Maintain a clean and neat work environment at all times, ensuring all equipment is in safe working order
· Actively participate in other areas of the Spa Operation, such as body treatments, product knowledge and retail sales
· Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
· Follow departmental policies and procedures
· Follow all safety and sanitation policies
Other duties as assigned
Qualifications - External
· Previous experience as a Message Therapist preferred
· Certification from an accredited school of Massage and Aesthetics required
· All professional licenses are to be current
· CPR and First Aid certification preferred
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
· Highly responsible & reliable
· Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Physical Aspects of Position (includes but are not limited to):
· Frequent standing, bending and reaching throughout shift
· Occasional lifting and carrying up to 20 lbs
· Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, sitting
· Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Visa Requirements: Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the United States
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
Why Work for Accor?
We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We’re so much more than hotels— We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 30+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
To connect with us, please visit careers.accor.com
Fairmont Orchid Hawai'i is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.