To support Director of Spa to deliver the spa experience by ensuring product quality standards are met and that optimum service is provided to all hotel guests according to the resort’s and business objectives. Ensuring the facilities and treatments offered continually exceed guest expectations
What is in it for you:
· Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
· Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
· Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
· Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities.
What you will be doing:
· Manages and organizes the Spa, Wellness and Fitness Centre with mission is to ensure the area is well stocked and well maintain at all time with focus on Wellness and Wellbeing of all guest in the Resort. This is accomplished within the scope of a budget and in conformity with well- defined management norms
· To support the operation as Spa receptionist and assist guest with Fitness and Yoga facilities whenever is needed
· Responsible for setting all the par stock for maintenance dept. items, monitoring delivery with store and purchasing and avoiding shortage of goods.
· Ensure at all times professional and co-operative relationship with all other department heads, executive committee and more generally all employees within the hotel.
· Ensure to respect at all time the hotels image both internally and externally including social media.
Your experience and skills include:
· Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in Spa in a Luxury Property
· Attention to detail in quality and guest-oriented
· In-depth knowledge of Spa operations, Fitness activities, and related knowledge on both
· Flexible and able to embrace and respond to change effectively, open minded
About Raffles Bali:
Raffles Bali is an oasis of emotional wellbeing inspired by a spirit of generosity, inviting you to rediscover the person in front of you – your loved one, or yourself. Through private experiences in luxurious tropical villas and secluded spaces in natural, harmonious environment, through personalized wellness journeys of relaxation, rejuvenation, and mindfulness, seeking to reinvigorate your mind, body and spirit and through enchanting Balinese cultural journeys curated to awaken meaningful experiences, inspiring you to a deeper understanding of culture, of priorities, and of self.
Located in Jimbaran, southeast part of Bali, the resort is perched on a hill offering unparalleled views of the ocean with direct access to the beach. The generosity of space in every Villa, the magnificent views over the Jimbaran bay sunsets and fast access to the airport (25 mins) makes Raffles Bali your preferred destination.
Raffles Bali offers 32 generous in space villas with unobstructed ocean views to enjoy the sunset of jimbaran and biggest pools in each villa. There will be 29 one-bedroom villas, 2 two-bedroom villas, and a presidential Villa. The other facilities will comprise of 2 restaurants, 2 Bars and a Raffles SPA.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com/