Description de l'offre
The Spa & Recreation Manager is responsible for the overall operations and team of the Spa, Fitness Centre and Swimming Pool.
- Acting in accordance with all Hotel, Personnel and Spa Policies and Procedures, including all Health and Sanitary regulations.
- Co-coordinating the needs of the department to ensure the smooth operation, cleanliness and maintenance of the entire Spa, Sports facilities, Swimming Pool and its equipment.
- Leads and motivates staff to a level of service, which exceeds all guest expectations by facilitating teamwork and ensuring all duties are performed in a consistent and efficient manner.
- Maintains close contact with guests, receiving feedback regarding the operation of the Spa and Recreational facilities of the hotel.
- Assists in the preparation of yearly operating, operation equipment and capital expenditure budget.
- Ability to manage cultural diversity.
- Meet requirements of VIP guests.
- Offers suggestions and makes recommendations on ideas for improving the Spa & Recreational facilities operation and performance.
Pullman and its talent community
The Pullman promise is built around its three values: commitment, adaptability and creativity , and these are orchestrated throughout the hotel by a specific human resources and management policy:
• Body & Soul, the service attitudes model developed by Pullman
• Welcomer, Quality & Attitude Manager, Event Manager - some of the new Pullman professions
• A Pullman “school” of leadership, focusing on creativity.
Level of Education Vocational education
Areas of study Hospitality Management
Professional experiences 3 to 5 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements