· Maintain cleanliness and report deficiencies of any equipment.
· Assist in the operation of all spa departments as required.
· Maintain the facility in peak sanitary condition at all times.
· Maintain locker rooms in a tidy manner.
· Check, clean and stock lockers when needed.
· Maintain toiletries in locker room vanities.
· Maintain linen inventory to and from laundry on a scheduled basis.
· Direct Members/Guests to appointments and assist them in every way possible.
· Assist Members/Guests with use of sauna, steam, whirlpool etc.
· Ensure stocking of all spa amenities and toiletries.
· Adherence to Standard Operating Procedures Manual.
· Maintain inventory of supplies for the operations of the spa facility.
· Maintain accurate records as required by hotel and government regulations.
· Attend weekly/monthly facility operations departmental communications meeting.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
· Follow and ensure that all Employees follow all safety procedures and practices.
· Adhere to facility operations departmental emergency procedures/safety manual.
· Ensure all departments adhere to all safety practices of Raffle Spas.
· Ensure operations department maintains a positive relationship with all departments in the spa and hotel.
· Have a complete understanding of and adhere to the spa's policy relating to safety.
· Well versed in all spa operations (cross-trained).
· Ensure Colleagues adhere to all spa standards as stated in the employee handbook.
· Ensure the facility is in peak condition at all times (operations and cleanliness).
· Ensure Guest/Member satisfaction at all times by ensuring that safety and service is always the spa's first priority.
· Carry out any other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
· Minimum 1 year experience in spa or hospitality industry.
· Safety oriented First Aid.
· CPR ‑ Basic Rescuer. ","datePosted":"2020-11-21T20:07:22.400Z