Description de l'offre
Our Solution Center Agent is the glue within our hotels operational departments! You are in charge of receiving all guest requests and allocating them for action to the required departments. Ensuring these requests have been completed within the designated time frame will be high priority.
This is a very exciting role which should not be missed!
• Operate switchboard effectively, handling all calls promptly and professionally, greeting all callers according to SO Service Standards and transfer all calls to relevant departments responding to requests quickly and efficiently
• Maintain sound knowledge of guests, especially all VIPs and mention their name on the phone as often as possible
• Ensure all wakeup call requests are performed at the exact time. All reports are collected from SO Welcome Table and any discrepancies with the Solution Center records are controlled
• Take personal responsibility in learning all security and emergency procedures to be able to act accurately if it is required
• Maintain an up to date internal phone list for accurate transfer of calls. Connect International and Operator Assisted calls for guests
• Ensure all In-Room Private Dining orders are taken via Micros and communicate with the Wine & Dine team any orders and special requests made by guests
• Maintain communication channels between Hotel guests and all Hotel departments both verbally and in writing as required.
• Relay and route written and verbal messages, suggesting rewording for clarity and conciseness if required.
• Maintain thorough knowledge of all hotel facilities and promotions, use every opportunity to be a 'Sales Person' by actively upselling the hotel outlets
• Be attentive on all information received during each SO Welcome Department handover (briefing)
• Maintain strict security procedures in line with PCI compliance in all credit card transactions
• Log and inform your Manager of any system or guest issues that may arise. Actively suggest any improvements that could enhance existing systems and processes
• Ensure completion of daily duties, e.g. Correspondence, filing, reports, communication etc.
• Work in a team environment, assisting SO Welcome Table & Book@SO Departments when required
• Ensure every guest interaction is handled in line with the SO values and service standards
Level of Education Others
Areas of study Hospitality
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements
• Minimum 12 months experience in either a Call Centre or Front Office role, preferably within a 5 star Hotel environment
• Ability to work varied shifts, including weekends and public holidays
• Handle tasks carefully and correctly – be thorough and exact in detail with a sense of urgency
• Opera (PMS) experience preferred
• Knowledge with ResDairy, Micros and PowerPoint would be beneficial
• Be a Team player, contribute to and assist co-workers