Description de l'offre
Key Tasks / Responsibilities
1. Will establish planning for the control and success of ongoing operations. Direct the policies, standards & procedures, trainings, coaching, and programmes governing all operational of the facility. She will lead every step through the opening within the scope mentioned above in order to reach luxury service standards in the Health & SPA facilities;
2. Establishment of business relationship with all vendors and development of all product inventories.
3. Oversee Effective scheduling of all services and special programming.
4. Direct operations of facility including short and long range strategic planning so that
the facility operates cost effectively and efficiently;.
5. Meet with group meeting planners to show spa facility and programmes as required;
6.Direct operations of the facility, including short and long range strategic planning so that the spa operates cost effectively and efficiently;
7. Manage, train, and motivate all personnel reporting to this position.
Sofitel and its Ambassadors
The Sofitel brand is based on three core values guaranteed by each employee every day:
A Passion for Excellence, an Essence of Pleasure and a Spirit of Openness.
Through their actions and know-how, the Men and Women that are the creators of Sofitel’s luxury, offer clients a highly personalised service. By transforming every detail into a unique moment of pure comfort and elegance , they create and nurture a relationship with their guests.
The Sofitel values are also at the heart of the communication between employees. It is the legacy received and transmitted by all those involved in the brand to guarantee the continuity of the Sofitel spirit in the hotels and headquarters.
Watch the video
Level of Education Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study Hospitality Management
Professional experiences 3 to 5 years
Languages essential Mandarin
Essential and optional requirements
1. Associate degree or above;
2. Computer skills (word processing and spreadsheet);
3. Effective communication skills in both Chinese & English.;
4. Minimum of 3 years relevant position experience.
· Power Point