Ski Valet (Winter)
A smile and helping hand is what our Owners and Guests will experience as you help to start their day on the slopes. As a Ski Valet with Fairmont Heritage Place, Franz Klammer Lodge, your knowledge of the Lodge, ski equipment, surrounding slopes and the professionalism you display will create a sense of “welcome” like no other.
What is in it for you:
· The ability to live and work where people come to vacation; the lodge is ideally located in Mountain Village, providing much more than a Telluride resort experience. Telluride has long been hailed a top ski destination but also has festivals all summer long and a myriad of outdoor activities year-around.
· Ski/Spa Pass Benefit.
· Incredible company culture and support.
· Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
· Learning programs through our Academies
· Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
· Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
· Consistently offer professional, engaging and friendly service
· Responsible for cleanliness and order of all Guests and Owners ski and snowboard equipment
· Ensure that ski storage room is constantly organized and kept up to date with Guests and Owners equipment, neatly organized by name and unit number
· Responsible for all equipment preparedness prior to the start of the ski day
Your experience and skills include:
· Previous guest service experience an asset
· Excellent communication skills and a professional presentation
· Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
· Passion for snow sports and winter activitie
· Highly responsible & reliable
· Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
· Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
· Ability to focus attention on Owner and Guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
· Ability to work Friday, Saturday and Sunday shifts
· Physical Requirements: frequent carrying and lifting of up to 50 lbs - occasionally up to 100 lbs, constant standing and walking, frequent kneeing, pushing, pulling and lifting
Your team and working environment:
· Independant team environment able to be productive without constant supervison
· Passionate team who are eagar to share their love of winter sports
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.