Sofitel London St James
Behind a stunning neoclassical façade in the heart of one of the world's most dynamic cities lies our exceptional 5-star hotel. The magnificent architecture, the glamorous West End lifestyle, British refinement with just a touch of audacity... Everything you love about London is showcased here. Parisian elegance, which Sofitel embodies so well, only enhances your experience.
Duty Engineer role
You perform highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain the hotel’s facilities and equipment to ensure a safe and functional environment for the guests.
What is in it for you:
· Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
· Learning programs through our Academies
· Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
· Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet
What you will be doing:
Carry out routine and reactive maintenance tasks including plumbing and electrical, throughout the hotel and guest bedrooms ensuring all areas are maintained to the highest possible standard for guest satisfaction and the safety of all hotel occupants. You will be attending to internal and external guest requests, conducting test and inspections of critical plant and equipment whilst working alongside internal engineering colleagues, external contractors and all hotel departments.
Your experience and skills include:
· Experience of working in a customer facing environment
· A passion for engineering/maintenance and delivering exceptional service
· Strong team spirit and quality driven
· Highly responsible & reliable
· Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
· Relevant building/handyman maintenance experience is essential
Your team and working environment:
· You will be working within a fast paced environment with a team of dedicated individuals putting the satisfaction and safety of our guests at the heart of all we do.
· Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
· We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities. By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS