You are an ambassador for the exceptional service and cuisine that are hallmarks of our food & beverage experience. Your warm, personal attention and knowledge of our outstanding offerings makes guests feel unique and valued.
What is in it for you:
· Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
· Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
· Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
· Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities. The sky is your limit
What you will be doing:
· Assist guests regarding menu items in an informative and helpful way
· Have full knowledge of beverage lists and promotions, menu items and preparation methods
· Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
Your experience and skills include:
· Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
· Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
· Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
· Ability to work cohesively and collaboratively as part of a team
Your team and working environment:
The Draycott Hotel is a beautiful 5-star boutique hotel close to Sloane Square, Zone 1. We are famous for the quality of our accommodation and service in our 'family-feel' team. We now have a new opportunity to join us as Waiter/Waitress.
As Waiter, your main role is to welcome guests staying in the hotel, explain the menu options, take the order for food & drink, serve and clear away. Other duties include keeping the Dining room clean & tidy and assisting in the kitchen. We're a small team of waiters, usually 2 or 3 per shift so you need a happy flexible approach to your work within the team: be keen to contribute together to make your shift work well!
Previous experience as a Waiter will be helpful but full training is available.
Waiters hours are based on 8 hours per day, 5 days per week. You get paid a guaranteed 40 hours per week (that includes being paid for your breaks, too!) Overtime is available at £8.37 per hour (rising to £8.72 in April). Other benefits include training & development, we contribute towards your pension savings, annual bonus scheme, etc. Shifts are from 6.30am-2.30pm and 4pm-12am. Part-time options are also available.
The Draycott Hotel is part of the international Mantis Collection and we are partners with Accor Hotels with access to their Bienvenue benefits scheme. We also offer an Employee Assistance Programme through our support for Hospitality Action.
Send your CV; interviews are held daily and there is the option to work paid trial shifts for waiters.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com/