Novotel Miami Brickell is a modern and elegant hotel that provides guest with excellent convenience, Miami-style comfort and breathtaking views out to Biscayne Bay. The Hotel consists of 275 rooms that spread throughout the 12 floors and 5,000 sq ft of meeting and conference space, located steps to the fashionable Brickell district. From our front door, our valued guests discover convenient access to the very best of Downtown Miami, from the area's top businesses, outstanding shopping, an eclectic dining and nightlife scene, world-class art, and more. Novotel Miami Brickell is the perfect choice for savvy travelers.
Senior Sales Manager
Through your passion and motivation, you sell memorable experience to guests who stay in our property. You are professional and knowledgeable about your property, and you build strong relationships and create bond with your guests. At Accor, we offer our employees and Leaders exciting career paths and engaging work environments in hotels of unrivalled presence. As our Senior Sales Manager you will model our values of respect, integrity, teamwork and empowerment. Drive results with your creativity and techniques.
What is in it for you:
· Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
· Learning programs through our Academies
· Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
· Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
· Establish and maintain relationships with all the current and prospective customers.
· Update & upgrade knowledge and awareness of special events, conventions, business meetings and other opportunities in the market.
· Design and execute sales plans and strategies for the assigned segments and responsible for increasing the sales and revenue.
· Plan & initiate action plan to approach and secure new business for the organization.
· Contribute to increase in business volume in collaboration with Director of Sales and marketing.
· Prepare annual sales goals, develop working plans to carry out goals, compare actual achievements against goal, periodically take necessary corrective action
Your experience and skills include:
· 3-5 years hotel sales experience at a senior level required. Previous experience in similar role considered an asset.
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and strengths in innovation and results-orientation.
· Creative, effective and passionate individual with a high level of professionalism and human relations abilities.
Your team and working environment:
· A passionate and inspired team that creates unique experiences for all they meet.
· We recognize and celebrate our team and individual success
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS