Description de l'offre
Being a Pullman employee means embodying and conveying the brand mindset through the values of commitment, adaptability and creativity.
What is in it for you:
· Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
· Learning programs through our Academies
· Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
· Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
The Security Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of security officers, and processes providing security, and a safe environment while ensuring protection of guests, team members and Pullman Doha West Bay's assets in the absence of the Director of Security/Security Manager with all related duties and task.
· To manage in the absence of the Director of Security/Security Manager, the department according to the established concept statement providing a safe, secured, courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times, following Hotel Standards of Performance.
· Supervise all aspects of key distribution and control according to policies and procedures of the hotel, and to report any discrepancy immediately to the Director of Security/Security Manager.
· Review scheduled functions, group, or VIP arrivals and special events and to organize resources / needs accordingly.
· To be flexible with work hours, regardless of time, during day, or night, in order to personally facilitate security arrangements of cases that require special treatment and handling.
· To project at all times a positive and motivated attitude and exercise self-control.
· Undertake any reasonable tasks and secondary duties as assigned by the Director of Security/Security Manager.
· Be in the look out to identify activities that may affect the operation of the hotel such as seasonal events, current community crime trends, political activism and other, and to share any such concerns with superiors.
· To provide access, when required, to high-risk areas, exercising vigilance for the protection of assets and to secure the area when access is no longer required.
· Handle all tasks with diplomacy, tact, appropriate discretion and efficiency.
· To control access to crime/natural disaster scenes in order to preserve evidence while awaiting the arrival of authorities.
· Assist in preparing reports and making follow-ups on all reported guest disturbances, or alleged theft incidents ensuring that the established policies and procedures are adhered. To assist in special investigation on high profile security matters and to prepare reports for managements review.
· To supervise the maintenance of the security log entries and to track all security officer patrol reports and subsequent security activities.
· To oversee the intervention of all guest room safes and to maintain a logbook where all occurrences are recorded.
· To comply with Qatar legislation and be conversant and act in accordance with any such matters relating to your department.
· To respond to any changes in the department as dictated by the needs of the industry, brand or hotel.
· To be flexible and to carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the job capability as assigned, including redeployment to alternative departments/areas if required, to meet business demands and guest service needs.
· To attend trainings and meetings as and when required.
· To report for duty punctually and wearing the correct uniform and name tag.
· To maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance and adhere to the hotel and department grooming standards.
· To ensure that all employees are treated fairly and consistently as outlined in their terms and conditions of employment, local legislation, and company / hotel policies and procedures.
· To provide friendly, courteous and professional service at all times.
· To maintain good working relationships with your colleagues and all other departments.
· To be aware of the hotel’s Employee Handbook and have an understanding of and adhere to the hotel’s rules and regulations and in particular, the policies and procedures relating to Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
· To know the Pullman and Accor values and abide by them at all times when in the workplace.
Your experience and skills include:
· Good command of written and spoken English communication skills, along with strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities are essentials.
· Guest oriented, service minded
· Good presentation
· Thorough and organised approach
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS