Description de l'offre
Sales Manager will be responsible to assist in creating a strategic sales & marketing plan with a focus on room hire, food & beverage and associated bedroom targets; ensuring there is a 'sales culture' amongst the team by planting monthly targets.
Duties and Responsibilities
• To manage a portfolio of local Corporate Companies and hunt for new business.
• To manage a portfolio of Wholesalers and Tour Operators with an emphasis on driving weekend production.
• To liaise with the Sales Teams across the company with regards to FAM trips
• To assist with selected trade shows and client showcase
• To be the focal point in the office for client communication
• Liaise with reservations and M&E Sales department to ensure all reservations are tracked correctly for statistical purposes
• To build relationships with extranet providers and animate relationships in order to maximise productivity
• To regularly review competitor notice boards to get leads for new business
• Maintain an ongoing SWOT analysis of competitor hotels
Sofitel and its Ambassadors
The Sofitel brand is based on three core values guaranteed by each employee every day:
A Passion for Excellence, an Essence of Pleasure and a Spirit of Openness.
Through their actions and know-how, the Men and Women that are the creators of Sofitel’s luxury, offer clients a highly personalised service. By transforming every detail into a unique moment of pure comfort and elegance , they create and nurture a relationship with their guests.
The Sofitel values are also at the heart of the communication between employees. It is the legacy received and transmitted by all those involved in the brand to guarantee the continuity of the Sofitel spirit in the hotels and headquarters.
Watch the video
Level of Education Others
Areas of study Hospitality
Professional experiences 3 to 5 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements
Skills & Experience
• Previous experience in a similar role achieved within a European market, with a good understanding of hotel business mix needs of transient and MICE business, MICE experience is preferable
• Up-to-date knowledge of current trends and market forces as well as, an understanding of sales strategies and account profitability.
• Excellent communication, organisational skills and negotiation skills with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word & Excel) are essential
• A clean driving license
• Experience of Delphi is essential and knowledge of Opera would be preferred
• Flexible to work outside of normal office hours if business needs demand