Description de l'offre
- Responsible for maximization of Rooms sales and Meeting function for the hotel.
- Promotes all hotel facilities through entertaining, conducting, site inspections, to fulfill customer request and increase up-selling opportunity.
- Determine and recommend prospecting customers by analyzing historical and other statistical information.
- Solicits group, individual, banquet and other function business directly and jointly with others through the execution of the action plan.
- Provides after-sales service and in particular to ensure all guests complaints are taken seriously and discussed with the respective departments if necessary.
- Participate in Sales events and act as hotel ambassador.
Mercure and its people
Hotels with individuality, passion for service and committed to quality and guest satisfaction.
Join a team of warm and friendly professionals who will share their love for hospitality.
Level of Education Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study Sales
Professional experiences 3 to 5 years
Languages essential Bahasa Indonesia
Essential and optional requirements
· Power Point