Description de l'offre
• Manage a pre-determined number of key accounts/key prospects and other active accounts to ensure maximum production to meet set target. Maintain valid call objectives and relevant action plans for each key account/key prospect and ensure all follow up is done in timely manner.
• Prospecting new accounts for Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach and other Sofitel Luxury Hotels worldwide and follow the sales process through to convert into ‘producing’ accounts.
• Ensure that all accounts are properly updated in Delphi. Maintain up-to-date activity and rate information for each account. Action any group and event enquiry and ensure accurate hand over for follow up to Inspired Meeting team.
• To support: Sales Co-coordinator in carrying out his / her roles effectively (i.e. by ensuring there are enough sales kits available for the week)
• Communicating client requirements in a timely and accurate manner to all internal departments as required, ensuring delivery of superior guest service. Ensure accurate follow up and communication both internally to reservations and accounting departments, and confirmation to client.
• Rates sheets must be accurate at all times. Communicate any obstacles to completing action plans to ADOS/DOSM.
• To arrange and manage familiarization / educational trips in line with business needs.
• Respond within 24 hours to any Group/banqueting requests, checking space/rates in Delphi and communicating to Inspired Meeting Manager for further follow up.
Sofitel and its Ambassadors
The Sofitel brand is based on three core values guaranteed by each employee every day:
A Passion for Excellence, an Essence of Pleasure and a Spirit of Openness.
Through their actions and know-how, the Men and Women that are the creators of Sofitel’s luxury, offer clients a highly personalised service. By transforming every detail into a unique moment of pure comfort and elegance , they create and nurture a relationship with their guests.
The Sofitel values are also at the heart of the communication between employees. It is the legacy received and transmitted by all those involved in the brand to guarantee the continuity of the Sofitel spirit in the hotels and headquarters.
Watch the video
Level of Education Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study Hospitality
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English