Description de l'offre
▪ Manage the corporate sales activities of Local Accounts headed by Asian / Indian Executives and International other than Accor Key Accounts
▪ Manage sales calls, offers follow up and commercial relationships.
▪ Attend relevant functions to ensure that the Hotel has the appropriate focus / representation in the market.
▪ Responsible for outreach and coordination of items related to the sales operation of the Hotel.
▪ Responsible for the development and solicitation of established and potential clients.
▪ Achieve sales goals as set forth by the Hotel and Sales & Marketing budget.
▪ Coordinate various departments' participation in marketing / sales efforts.
▪ Convert inquiries from potential customers to booked business using superior selling/closing skills.
▪ Reporting clients’ and guests’ feedback.
▪ Reporting market trends and reactivity to Ibis brand pricing and product judgement.
▪ Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
▪ Develop and solicit business from the Market to ensure the necessary advance bookings needed for a successful and profitable operation
▪ Solicit signature for company contracts and other new business.
▪ Participate in weekly sales, group and conference meetings.
▪ Assist in the development and implementation of the Hotel sales / marketing plan to ensure all revenue goals will be met and exceeded.
▪ Perform administrative duties such as tracking sales leads and providing reports as per Accor ME Reqional Headquarter formats and requirements.
Ibis and its people
Simplicity, Modernity, Well-being
Acteurs, the Ibis staff training and professional development programme , enables staff to:
- become more professional by acquiring new skills,
- learn a second profession,
- be more independent in guest relations,
- receive recognition for their skills
Level of Education Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study Sales
Professional experiences 3 to 5 years
Languages essential English
Optional languages Arabic
Essential and optional requirements
▪.Excellent leadership skills; Proactive
▪ Negotiating Skills
▪ Excellent Communication Skills
· Power Point