Enjoy awe-inspiring, authentic, and memorable experiences with the upcoming Banyan Tree Doha At La Cigale Mushaireb.
Opening Q4 2020.
You are the beginning of an exceptional guest experience. As a Reservations Agent, you will make our guests feel welcome and reflect the exceptional experience the come when they arrive!
What is in it for you:
· Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
· Learning programs through our Academies
· Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
· Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
· Consistently offer exceptional, friendly and engaging service
· Ensure the best selection for the guest and ensure revenue is maximized through up-selling
· Recommend property facilities and assist guests with information and special requests
· Book room reservation requests, enter rooming lists, and update accurate information in the system
Your experience and skills include:
· Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
· Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Minimum 3 years experience Front Desk or Reservations Agent in a 5 star hotel
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS