We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. You are the beginning of an exceptional guest experience. As a Reservation Agent, you will make our guests feel welcome and reflect the exceptional experience when they arrive!
What is in it for you:
· Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
· Learning programs through our Academies
· Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
· Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
· Consistently offer exceptional, friendly and engaging service
· Ensure the best selection for the guest and ensure revenue is maximized through up-selling
· Recommend property facilities and assist guests with information and special requests
· Book room reservation requests, enter rooming lists, and update accurate information in the system
Your experience and skills include:
· Guest focused personality is essential; experience is an asset
· Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
· Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
· Fluency in English; additional languages are a plus
Your team and working environment: Ibis Seef Manama has 304 rooms including 18 apartments and 14 suites. The hotel offers different services and facilities such as the main restaurant which serves buffet breakfast daily, a coffee shop, 24/7 room service, 4 meeting rooms, fully equipped gymnasium with external swimming pool.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com/