Do you want to…
· Work for the #1 city hotel in Canada,
· Become part of an extraordinarily team,
· Elevate your career with a global luxury brand offering extensive development opportunities,
· Enjoy a competitive wage + attractive commission + 5* gratuities + paid vacation + duty meals + extensive benefits package & global perks & privileges?
Then you might be our next Registered MassageTherapist
As a Massage Therapist our Guests will enjoy the professional and personalized spa experience you offer. The expertise and attention to detail you provide during their treatment will ensure our guests have a memory to share.
At the ocean's edge- a modern oasis, the Fairmont Pacific Rim is the most remarkable address in the city with its breathtaking harbour views, luxurious accommodation, rave-worthy cuisine and warm hospitality.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Spa Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
· Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
· Perform massage while maintaining the clients comfort at all times
· Perform 30, 45, 60, 90 and 120 minute massages as required
· Ensure individualized guest service through acknowledging and responding to their needs and expectation
· Maintain a clean, hygienic and neat work environment at all times, ensuring all equipment is in safe working order
· Actively participate in other areas of the Spa Operation, such as body treatments, product knowledge and retail sales
· Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
· Follow departmental policies and procedures
· Follow all safety and sanitation policies
· Other duties as assigned
· Previous experience as a Massage Therapist required
· All professional licenses are to be current
· CPR and First Aid certification preferred
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
· Highly responsible & reliable
· Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Physical Aspects of Position (includes but are not limited to):
· Occasional lifting and carrying up to 20 lbs
· Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, sitting
· Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
· Frequent standing, bending and reaching throughout shift
Visa Requirements: Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization.