Main Purpose of the Job
Provide guests with friendly and efficient service related to arrival, departure and any guest queries.
Ensure professionalism and accuracy with information and billing during arrival and departure.
Achieve an accurate and logical work sequence.
Follow procedures for cash and security on front desk.
Ensure reservations have correct tariffs and up-sells.
Ensure messages are accurate and passed on promptly.
Provide business center services as required, with correct charges posted for guests.
Positively respond to all queries (both internal and external), redirect to departments as required.
Maintain a positive selling approach to maximize yield in both occupancy and rates.
Any other reasonable request as required by your Supervisor or Hotel Management
· Eligibility to work in Kazakhstan
· Flexible working time day and night
· A thorough working knowledge of the front office operations
· Strong cash handling skills
· An excellent telephone manner
· Enjoy being innovative and creative with a passion for delivering customer service
· Ability to demonstrate great organizational skills.
· Ability to exceed customer expectations and work under pressure
· Excellent time management skills
· Knowledge of Opera is preferred
· Degree preferably in hospitality or related field
· Good oral and written skills in English.
Adaptable and flexible, able to embrace and respond to change effectively
Staff meals while on duty
Discounted benefits throughout Accor
Fantastic career growth opportunities
On-going training, learning and development
If you are successful you will be invited for an interview followed by a trial shift.
Anticipated Start Date: asap.