• Welcomes guests and takes care of them from their arrival through to departure
• Contributes to guests' permanent satisfaction by providing high quality services throughout their stay
• Helps meet the department's quantitative and qualitative targets '
• Assist with the smooth and efficient operation of the Front Office Department and all related Guest services • Carry out duties as required.
'• Welcomes guests as soon as they arrive with due care and attention
• Helps encourage customer loyalty by developing friendly, personalised relationships
• Anticipates guests' needs and takes them into consideration
• Handles any guest complaints and/or remarks; provides a response as soon as possible
• Conveys the hotel image
• Helps bring certain brand concepts to life on a day-to-day basis (@ll the keys to the city, A/Club, etc)
• Respects the reservation commitments in full (basic vision or reservation ... depending on the country) • Ensure that Front Office Management is kept informed of problems & opportunities'
• Investigate and follow up guest complains with the help of the Reception Supervisor and/or FOM
• Be able to promote A-Club to regular guests and enroll new members • Be passionate about providing excellent customer services and interact with all guest on a warm, friendly & professional manner and take ownership for the issues encountered and resolve them to the guest's satisfaction.
'• Promotes the hotel's range of services in order to increase sales
• Applies and actively supports the hotel's pricing policy in order to increase REV PAR
• Be aware of daily functions, events, VIP's, group arrivals, F&B promotions
• Promote the hotel generally'