Description de l'offre
* Fazer Check in e check out;
* Checar entradas do dia e pré-alocar os aptos dos Vip’s;
* Antecipar e satisfazer as necessidades do hóspede;
* Cumprir com os procedimentos de preenchimento de fichas e de registro / chaves / identificação de hóspedes e visitas ;
* Verificar diariamente as reservas, métodos de pagamento e garantias.
* Controlar o mapa de disponibilidade de apartamentos;
* Checar o material de trabalho diário na recepção;
* Coordenar as atividades dos mensageiros no check in e check out
Dentre outras atividades pertinentes ao Departamento de Recepção.
Sofitel and its Ambassadors
The Sofitel brand is based on three core values guaranteed by each employee every day:
A Passion for Excellence, an Essence of Pleasure and a Spirit of Openness.
Through their actions and know-how, the Men and Women that are the creators of Sofitel’s luxury, offer clients a highly personalised service. By transforming every detail into a unique moment of pure comfort and elegance , they create and nurture a relationship with their guests.
The Sofitel values are also at the heart of the communication between employees. It is the legacy received and transmitted by all those involved in the brand to guarantee the continuity of the Sofitel spirit in the hotels and headquarters.
Watch the video
Level of Education A level
Areas of study Hospitality Management
Professional experiences 3 to 5 years
Languages essential Portuguese
Spanish (Working level)
Optional languages French (Notions)
Essential and optional requirements
* INGLÊS FLUENTE
* ESPANHOL FLUENTE
* NOÇOES DE FRANCÊS (diferencial)
* SISTEMA ÓPERA