Painter & Polisher
You perform highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain the property’s facilities and equipment to ensure a safe and functional environment for the guests.
What is in it for you:
· Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
· Learning programs through our Academies
· Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
· Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
· Inspect and perform preventative maintenance on property’s facilities and equipment
· Inspect all areas of the property for safety issues and take immediate corrective action
· Assist guests regarding property facilities in an informative and helpful way
· Execute any plaster repairs, drywall boarding and taping, wallpapering, painting etc…in Novotel & Adagio Al Bustan
· Ensure to perform any type of epoxy coatings.
· Ensure minor glazing and caulking as and when required.
Your experience and skills include:
· Relevant building maintenance experience is an asset
· Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
· Highly responsible & reliable
· Technical course in Painting/Polishing or ITI in Civil
· Minimum 2 years of Hotel experience in similar position
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS