• Responsible for the control of the hotel’s wine dispensary, maintenance of stock levels, maximize revenue and ensure high quality guest service.
• Assist guests with wine and beverage pairing to complement menu.
• Ensure Food & Beverage relevant brand standards are maintained
• Work closely with the Restaurant Chef to execute a smooth and flawless operation
• Strategize on new products and service offerings • Manage the beverage program and inventory, ensuring cost controls are in place
• Minimum 3 years experience in the same field.
• Previous experience in Maldives archipelago in a similar role in a 5star property.
• Sommelier or other similar certification(s) in wines & spirits
• Possess in-depth & extensive knowledge in wines, spirits and food
• Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language
• Ability to speak other languages and basic understanding of local languages will be an advantage
• Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
• Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
• Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
• Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21