Novotel London West, part of Accor Hotels Worldwide has an exciting opportunity available for a new MICE Operations Supervisor to join our MICE Operations team. This 4* hotel has 630 bedrooms, 33 Conference Rooms, 2 restaurants a bar and a fitness centre!
The MICE Operations Supervisor is responsible for supervising, co-ordinating and assisting with servicing and providing leadership for the operations of the Banqueting Department in the hotel.
Main responsibilities include:
• To directly supervise all MICE staff and control staff rotas and monitor shifts to ensure adequate staffing levels are maintained for business demands
• To ensure continuity, quality of service and product
• To ensure that sufficient equipment, china, glass and cutlery are available to cope with banqueting demands
• To ensure that all supplies and equipment are used properly and are kept in good condition; both hotel owned and client owned
• To supervise all VIP functions
• To solve all guest complaints
Who are we looking for?
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Strong administration and organisational skills
• The ability to multitask and work under pressure
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Team oriented
• Flexibility of working hours
What’s in it for you?
• Meal supplied during shift
• Uniform supplied and dry cleaned
• Access to AccorHotels UK discounts and Benefits
• Complimentary and discounted stays in Accor hotels (UK & International – Subject to availability and T&C)
• Additional holidays with service
• Training & Development opportunities
• Career opportunities within the UK and International
At Novotel London West, we strive for success in the work place by making it a fun environment for all to share. Join a professional hospitality team who is welcoming, attentive and who will share with you their passion for this industry.
Don't miss this exciting opportunity, please apply today!