· Management Placement - Sales Support BeNeLux What is in it for you:
· During your internship, you will not be seen as an intern but as a full-time employee
· With us you have to dare to grow because from Day 1, you will receive important tasks
· Besides alot of responsibility, there is a room for creativity because we find it important that you share your ideas
· As a Support Office has a support function, you will not only build a network at the office but in all hotels throughout BeNeLux, from employees to General Managers What you will be doing:
· Offer support in planning, organizing and coordinating work within the Sales department
· Assist the account manager with planning, preparing attending and following up on customer appointments
· Help coordinating and organizing national and international trade fairs and/ or sales missions and ensure professional follow-up
· Busy drafting, checking, processing and communicating contracts and keep the Accor database up-to-date
· Support Sales during projects, research, administrative work and marketing and communication activities
· Receive own projects that you can work out independently
· Set up and develop manuals and procedures
· Coordinate and organise customer events
· Benchmark between Accor and competitors Your experience and skills include:
· Rich in Initiative
· Studying in Bachelor's Degree
· Dare to take responsibility
· Team Player
· It is important that you master both Dutch and English language
· Knowledge of Sales, Accor or French language is a plus! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com/