Description de l'offre
Being a Pullman employee means embodying and conveying the brand mindset through the values of commitment, adaptability and creativity.
What is in it for you:
· Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
· Learning programs through our Academies
· Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
· Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
· To provide a safe, secured, courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times, following Hotel Standards of Performance.
· To handle guest and employee inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner and report guest complaints or problems to supervisors if no immediate solution can be found and assure follow up with guests.
· To have a thorough understanding and knowledge of all hotel related service and products have the ability to make recommendations to hotel guests.
· To be responsible, even if he is not directly involved, for the quality of the pool water. Has the obligation to verify water PH and Chlorine levels, minimum twice daily, record values and report to the Spa Manager if these levels are not in normal parameters.
· To assist in maintaining the pool in impeccable cleaning conditions, with minor work such as removal of small floating objects which might have fallen during the day and vacuum the pool.
· A mandatory presence near the pool during working hours. Moreover, If and when the life saver needs to leave his work area he should first do the following “
· Always insure that the pool remains under the supervision of qualified and/or authorized personnel.
· Inform the Spa Manager or Fitness Instructor
· When on the hotel ground, must always reflect a professional image including complete uniform as per hotel standard.
· All movements at the pools must be registered in a logbook; this logbook must be collected at the security office in the morning and return to the security office in the evening.
· To provide swimming lessons, if requested (subject to superior’s approval).
· To reinforce pool rules at all times
· To ensure that the hygienic condition of the pool is respected by everyone.
· To remain physically fit and refresh continuously life saving techniques as per job requirements the life saver will be required to perform specific exercises as per established scheduled training
· To continuously maintain and service all equipment related, or assigned, to the department, as specified in equipment manuals.
· To be aware of scheduled functions, group, or VIP arrivals and special events.
· To be flexible with work hours, regardless of time, during day, or night, in order to personally facilitate security arrangements of cases that require special treatment and handling.
· To project at all times a positive and motivated attitude and exercise self-control.
· To handle all tasks with diplomacy, tact, appropriate discretion and efficiency.
· To be fully conversant with every detail of the First-aid.
· To be familiar with the hotel’s alarm system, emergency plans and procedures for lost and found items.
· To comply with safety regulations and procedures, and ensure that all team members of the hotel observe safety precautions and use safety equipment.
· Alerts the Spa Manager / Chief Security Officer / Manager on Duty / on any emergency at the pool.
Your experience and skills include:
· Guest oriented, service minded and attention to quality.
· Good presentation
· Thorough and organised approach
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS