We have an exciting opening for the position of IT Coordinator Northern Europe. You will take responsibility for IT coordination within AccorInvest Northern Europe reporting into the IT Manager Northern Europe. The successful candidate will provide organisation, support and project co-ordination to the IT Team and within the wider business. Whilst doing so they will maintain a high degree of customer service, professionalism and adhere to service management principles. The position will be based in London, Hammersmith with frequent travels to Belgium, Netherlands and to our Heathrow Accounting Centre.
• Knowledge of IT systems and business applications in Head offices and Hotels : functionalities, offer, pricing, contractualisation.
• In collaboration with the IT Manager Northern Europe, ensure communication on all IT related matters between AccorInvest and Accor on the perimeter and in the business units.
• In collaboration with IT Manager Northern Europe drive the customer and supplier relationship between Accorinvest and Accor : follow the operational and financial performance/indicators, create functional evolutions, improve the service/performances, review and validate Accor offers
• Assist and advise Business Units Northern Europe on the IT related questions/topics (budgets, tools, roll out plan). Format and present their IT needs in Tomahawk application.
• Act as coordinator on AccorInvest IT Projects (specifications, roll outs, training). Coordinator for AccorInvest on Accor Northern Europe IT Projects with the use of Tomahawk tool.
• Relay between corporate teams and central IT teams in collaboration with the IT Manager Northern Europe
• Follow up on IT projects and input in Accor Invest Tools (example Tomahawk)
• Participation to Head office meetings in collaboration with the IT Manager Northern Europe