This training opportunity is within the marketing department of the Luxury Brands and specifically supporting the Global Marketing Team for the Raffles brand, the top luxury brand offering from Accor.
The intern will report directly to the Director, Raffles Brand Management.
In an international environment, you will participate and support the development and implementation of marketing strategies, branding initiatives and assets, digital, communication channels & various events for Raffles globally. You will coordinate the set-up of numerous strategic projects that contribute to the success of the Brand including:
- Brand Positioning
- 360 Communication Plans
- Products & Services Development
- Internal and External Brand Events
- Creation & Implementation of Brand Programs
- Project Management
- Coordination of Visual Brand Assets (Photography, Videos, Logos… )
- Development of Brand presentations and other tools
- Benchmarks and performance reporting
- Administrative tasks
You will work closely with the Accor LUXE Team members: Global Marketing, Regional Marketing/Guest Experience relays (Americas, Europe, Africa, Middle East, Asia-Pacific), Media Team, Creative Studio, Digital Team, Performance Team, Brand Content Team and all external partners (agencies, etc.).