Description de l'offre
Overview of duties
• Provides a warm and personal welcome for all guests who arrive at night
• Contributes to guest satisfaction by providing a high standard of service in line with norms and procedures
• Is responsible for the hotel once the daytime managers are off duty
• Helps the department meet its targets
• Adopts appropriate ibis Styles service-oriented behaviors and attitudes, focusing on the brand's values: Modernity, Simplicity, Well-being'
• Provides a warm and personal welcome for guests, applying the All Season Hospitality (Savoir-Recevoir) policy
• Anticipates guests' needs and takes them into consideration
• Handles any guest complaints and/or remarks
• Conveys the image of the hotel
Professional techniques / Production
• Handles the arrival and departure processes for guests, ensuring they take as little time as possible
• Handles phone calls and manages the reservation schedule according to brand guidelines: answers quickly and directly with a simple greeting, gives his/her first name during the reservation, uses the customer's name, highlights at least 3 of the brand's features, repeats the key information and ends the call with a friendly phrase. • Modifies the welcome he/she provides and takes initiatives: may leave the reception itself to talk directly with guests, can offer guests the option of checking out at a time other than on departure
• Follows up any customer requests (wake-up calls, taxi, breakfast room service etc)
• Writes a report on activities and incidents that occur during the night
• Ensures that guest documentation at reception and in the lobby is available and up-to-date'
Commercial / Sales
• Promotes the hotel's range of services in order to increase sales, modifying sales pitch to suit the customer's needs
• Applies and actively supports the hotel's pricing policy
• Encourages customer loyalty by promoting the brand and/or Group loyalty programme
• Enhances synergy within the marketplace by applying the inter-hotel coordination policy • Encourages guests to post comments on the interactive Visitors' Book
• Commits to fulfilling the brand's quality promise '
Management and administration
'• Respects procedures governing invoicing and cash operations
• Is responsible for the reception's cash holdings
• Writes a nightly activity report for hotel management'
Hygiene / Personal safety / Environment
'• Ensures that the workplace remains clean and tidy
• Applies the hotel's security regulations (in case of fire etc)
• Ensures the safety of property and people (night patrols etc)
• Respects the hotel's commitments to the ''Environment Charter'' (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc)'
ibis Styles and its people
Working procedures are simple and thorough.
The uniform is relaxed and comfortable.
Extended multi-skill training designed to create all-round.
Sociability and accessibility
Hotels on the human scale: every manager is accessible to staff and leads his or her team as a family.
The customers are accessible, the contacts are numerous and pleasant.
Level of Education Others
Areas of study Hospitality
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English
Optional languages French