ABOUT FAIRMONT SINGAPORE AND SWISSÔTEL THE STAMFORD
Ranked 7 th in Top 10 most attractive employers in Singapore – Randstad Employer Brand Research 2018
Come and join our team at RC Hotels! An exciting and fulfilling career awaits!
We are searching for a diverse group of passionate individuals to work in our two NEWLY REFURBISHED hotels. Seated conveniently right above City Hall MRT station, we are located within Raffles City Shopping Centre. It is never a dull day within the hotel complex which consists of 13 Food and Beverage establishments, one of Asia’s largest and award-winning Willow Stream Spa and the cutting edge event and function space, Raffles City Convention Centre.
We believe the finest hospitality experience begins with our colleagues. It is our mission to provide everyone with equal opportunities for growth and success.
Hand in hand with our global team, we strive to provide a safe and dynamic working environment for all.
Be a part of something big, we will love to hear from you!
Guest Services Officer
Summary of Responsibilities:
The main responsibilities and tasks of this position are as listed below, but not limited to these:
· Operating the Concierge Desk in a professional manner with prompt and courteous service to all guests.
· Assist guests in tours, golf, restaurant, flight booking, reconfirmation and making changes. Providing directional information, shopping, places of interest, etc.
· Handling of Mail and Message and Lost & Found.
· Maintaining of brochures of hotel chain as well as places of interest.
· Limousine bookings and assignment of limousine jobs. Handling of billings and forecast of revenue.
· Handle administrative matters pertaining to their respective shift.
· Ensuring hotel service standard goals are met.
· To manage any duties applicable to Safe Distancing measures in view of Covid19 or equivalent
· To perform all luggage handling and duties as required by Bell Desk Operations
· To perform taxi bookings for guest
· To manage the store maintenance and orders of supplies
· To manage stored luggage audits required
· To assist in Valet operations
· To assist in lobby duties which will include managing crowds, directing and assisting guests in the lobby.
· To assist in any tasks given from time to time.
· Be familiar with booking system in Singapore for theatre seats, airlines, transportation, etc.
· Be familiar with local and foreign governmental rulings, immigration customs visas requirements.
· Minimum GCE ‘O’ level or equivalent
· Minimum 1 year experience in hotel industry preferred
· Customer service focused
· Responsive to continuous challenges and open to making changes to achieve targeted results
· Build partnerships with other departments to ensure that guests’ needs are attended to promptly
· Friendly and engaging service attitude
If you feel you are ready for your next professional challenge, apply on:
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.