We are now seeking to recruit a Front Office Supervisor to join our Front Office team.
We offer you:
• A great opportunity to work within a busy customer focused department
• an annual bonus and a competitive salary as well as service charge
• Great benefits including meals on duty and discounts in Accor properties worldwide and Eurostar
• Excellent training and development opportunities
As a Front Office Supervisor you will:
• Be present and visible at the reception and contribute to guests' sense of well being and loyalty, by establishing a warm and personalised interaction.
• Give priority to guest relations, while taking care to respect administrative procedures
• Anticipate guests' needs and take them into consideration. Handle guests' requests for information and provides answers; puts them in contact with the appropriate people.
• Handle any customer objections, comments or complaints; provide a response as soon as possible while the guest is still at the hotel.
• Collect and input information on guests, to improve future visits to the hotel.
• Assure the interface between all hotel departments and service-providers if necessary.
• Help train and develop other members in the team.
• Apply a flexible approach and use own initiative whilst working in a proactive manner
• Is responsible for the smooth running of the shift whilst ensuring that service standards are consistently exceeded.
• Ensure that the team comply with the standard of procedures of the hotel and department.
• Motivate and drive the team to exceed departmental targets.
We are a 4 star property with 312 bedrooms, 17 meeting and conference facilities including the 446 seated Shaw Theatre and the Golden Arrow Restaurant & Bar serving a Modern European menu.
We are the first Pullman Hotel within the UK.
Pullman is the brand of ‘executive lifestyle’. A global upscale brand which brings smart business and leisure experiences to the new generation of the cosmopolitan traveller. They can also enjoy the Pullman Vinoteca wine library which offers a wide range of fine wines by the glass, perfectly paired with a range of dishes.