Are you ready for a Career Jump?
Do you like to welcome and connect with people? Do you like a role that is varied requiring you to offer a service on multiple levels?
Come and be a part of the opening of Accor Hotels UK & Ireland's new flagship property in Canary Wharf.
As a Front Office Supervisor, you will be the first and last point of contact for the guest, supervising the team you will manage guest enquires and requests. You will look to personalise the guest experience with sparkling moments. Of course there is admin and other technical bits, so if you have knowledge of Opera this would be a plus.
If this sounds like you then apply within!
Meals on duty, uniform and dry cleaning, paid holidays, free hotel breaks and group discounts, a bonus scheme of up to a full extra salary based in hotel and performance objectives.
Great opportunities for your career development, access to an in-house job offer site, cross profession & cross business link.
All employees participate in an employee bonus scheme which provides you with the opportunity to earn an extra salary pro-rata.
A good level of English, both written and spoken is essential and flexibility is required as there will be a combination of early morning, evening, nights occasionally and weekend shifts.
• You will be entitled to 28 days paid holiday (pro-rata) in each full holiday year, including Bank holidays
• Discretionary sick pay scheme
• Staff meals offered at the hotel
• Enjoy the Benefits of Bienvenue Card from day one - including discount accommodation, bonus breaks, discounts on the Eurostar and car hire
• Cycle to work scheme (Subject to T&Cs)
• Planned and structured induction training
• 1:1 coaching from your department HOD
• Opportunities for cross training in other departments
• Career opportunities across a network of international brands which are part of the Accor family including Sofitel, Fairmont, Swisshotel & Raffles
We are looking to fill this role as soon as possible and aim to come back to you within the next 2 weeks. If you are successful, you will be invited to an interview, followed by a trial shift.
Novotel London Canary Wharf is a stylish 39 storey hotel, a close walk from Canary Wharf underground station. Located in the city's iconic commercial district, the hotel is within easy access of London's main tourist attractions. The hotel features a contemporary restaurant, bar and roof terrace with stunning 360 views across the London skyline. With 9 fully equipped meeting rooms, free WiFi, a state-of-the art gym and a pool, it's the perfect setting for both business and leisure stays.