Food & Beverage Secretary
You are a multi-tasker and are able to work independently, performing a wide range of complex and confidential administrative duties to support your team. You communicate well with all contacts, anticipate and resolve issues, and update team your various projects.
What is in it for you:
· A friendly and highly motivated and talented team that thrives to excel at delivering our guests experience.
· Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
· Learning programs through our Academies
· Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
· Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
· Organize and implement administrative systems & procedures, and perform necessary support duties
· Serve as a principal source of information for the team
· Prepare and maintain your department’s records
· Guest contact and building rapport with our guests
Your experience and skills include:
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to prioritize work in an environment with multiple interests
· Ability to handle complex and confidential information with discretion
· Competency using a variety of computer softwares
· familiar with food & beverage menus
· Ability to handle buffet tags
· Knowledge about menu engineering
Your team and working environment:
· a healthy environment to work and develop your career path.
Note: Customization may be included for any specific local or legislative requirements, such as work permits
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com/