At Mövenpick Hotel Bahrain a Premium brand hotel of Accor, our financial operations thrive with the commitment of Colleagues and Leaders who model our values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment. Apply your leadership and analytical strengths as Financial Controller, where your high standards for accuracy and thoroughness will inspire the same among the team.
What is in it for you:
· Employee benefit card offering many benefits & discounted rates in Accor worldwide
· Learning programs through our Academies
· Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within the property and across the world!
· Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
· Maximizes cash flow performance of the hotel through maintaining control over income, expenses and assets of the hotel in compliance with Accor policies and procedures as well as local requirements.
· Develop and administer best practices and procedures for efficient operation of the hotel Controller’s Department that will assist the General Manager in maximizing profits for the hotel (while keeping at the same time the Mövenpick quality standards).
· Assisting the management in implementing and supervising the Operational Standards as well as the hotel’s internal rules and regulations as a prime responsibility
Your experience and skills should include:
· Senior Leadership experience in accepted accounting practices and principles required
· University degree in accounting or in a related discipline required
· Minimum 5 years in senior management level at hospitality sector
· Minimum 3 years in 4 or 5 star hotel operations
· Familiar with USALI.
· Computer literate in all Microsoft Window applications and relevant computer applications required
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
· Highly responsible & reliable with exceptional attention to detail
· Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Your team and working environment:
· The financial controller is head of finance and purchasing team at Mövenpick Hotel Bahrain.
· The team consists of highly multiskilled employees in both finance & Purchasing
· Our work & environment is based on trust, support & constant teamwork.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLES