• The Controller is responsible for short and long term planning and the daily operations of the department.
• Develops and recommends the department’s budget and objectives and manages within those approved plans.
• The Controller is responsible for reporting financial results to the General Manager, corporate office and owners.
• Establishes, coordinates and administers all financial systems, internal controls and the hotel’s capital expenditure plan.
• Prepares and reviews budgets, forecasts, operating results, financial reports and tax returns in compliance with government regulations.
• Responsible for planning, directing, controlling, coordinating and participating in the activities of All Accounting personnel; IT, Purchasing and Stores of the Hotel.
• Active participation and monitoring on ISO 9001 & 14001 as per Accor Policy.
• Ensure compliance of all accounting system, procedures and reports with established accounting and control standards and procedures in compliance with all government regulations and Accor Policy.
• University graduate or equivalent diploma in Finance/ Accounting
• At least 5 years experience in the same capacity preferrably in 4* or 5* Hotels.
• Fluent in the national language, and Business English
• Excellent leadership skills; Proactive
• Special skills in Sun System and Fidelio know-how, FOLS, TARs, Digitech
• Pleasant/ warm personality
* Working in a dynamic and enthusiastic environment,
* Salary, service charge is competitive, attractive bonus,
* Full regime according to the Labor Law and Accor Group regime
* Opportunities for career development, promotion, transfer in hotels and Accor
* Providing shift meals, uniforms and other full welfare regimes
* Participate in excellent training programs from Accor Group