ABOUT FAIRMONT SINGAPORE AND SWISSÔTEL THE STAMFORD
Ranked 7 th in Top 10 most attractive employers in Singapore – Randstad Employer Brand Research 2018
Come and join our team at RC Hotels! An exciting and fulfilling career awaits!
We are searching for a diverse group of passionate individuals to work in our two NEWLY REFURBISHED hotels. Seated conveniently right above City Hall MRT station, we are located within Raffles City Shopping Centre. It is never a dull day within the hotel complex which consists of 13 Food and Beverage establishments, one of Asia’s largest and award-winning Willow Stream Spa and the cutting edge event and function space, Raffles City Convention Centre.
We believe the finest hospitality experience begins with our colleagues. It is our mission to provide everyone with equal opportunities for growth and success.
Hand in hand with our global team, we strive to provide a safe and dynamic working environment for all.
Be a part of something big, we will love to hear from you!
F&B Service Executive, JAAN
Summary of Responsibilities:
The main responsibilities and tasks of this position are as listed below, but not limited to these:
· Prepare mise-en-plus as per work station assigned prior to start of each meal period
· Prepare tray/trolley setting according to guest order
· Prepare welcome amenities in accordance with departmental standards
· Greet and farewell guests in a friendly, courteous manner
· Perform all the service sequence and tasks according to guest’s needs and comply with departmental standards & LQA
· Offer beverage pouring, chair and meal setup for guest
· Serve food in efficient and timely manner
· Remove used tray/trolley from guest room/guest corridor/lift pantry
· Look for ways to upsell and add value
· Handle the ordering, collection and disposal of all related food and beverage items
· Perform cashiering duties according to company policies
· Minimum 2 years of experience in similar role
· Diploma in Hospitality Management, preferred
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
· Good problem solving and decision making skills
· Able to commit rotating shift hours
If you feel you are ready for your next professional challenge, apply on:
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.