- Assist the Executive Chef in day to day operations.
- Train and develop the kitchen team on the departmental operating standards.
- Maintain a consistent focus on improving the overall flow of the kitchen operations, seeking ways to maximize and improve the operation through productivity management and energy savings programs.
- Foster a winning, solution-oriented work environment, motivating and engaging employees to continuously deliver the best possible service and to provide feedback and suggestions.
- To lead daily departmental briefings and monthly employee meetings.
- To drive the performance of the kitchen team members, including completion of performance appraisals, coaching, counselling and performance management in conjunction with Talent & Culture department.
- Ensure all Kitchen team members are aware of all F&B revenue targets as well as food cost targets, and are kept informed of performance results.