- Guarantee a high standard of culinary services offered to guests
- In conjunction with the Food & Beverage Manager, prepares the hotel's Food & Beverage offers in line with the hotel's positioning (market, competition etc) and brand policy
- Manage and motivate the kitchen staff in order to offer a high standard of service to guests
- Be responsible for food hygiene, safety and quality in the hotel and for meeting the department's quantitative and qualitative targets
- Ensure effective cost control by utilizing proper scheduling, minimization of waste, food allocation techniques, controlling all food inventories and contribute to Food & Beverage profitability through strategic and innovative initiatives and ongoing assessment of product offering with value perceived.