- Responsibile for implementing and executing all wedding/social sales activities;
- Ensure set sales target is being achieved every quarter;
- Attend major functions (i.e trade shows an promotional events) that deal specifically with his/her market segment;
- Monitor assigned competitor/s and provide regular feedback;
- Disseminate sales related information to other deapartments as appropriate and as timely;
- Attend all pre/post-conference meetings, BEO meeting as required; and
- Maintain the highest standards of professionallism, ethics and attitude towards all Hotel Guests, Clients, Heartists and Suppliers.
Sofitel and its Ambassadors
The Sofitel brand is based on three core values guaranteed by each employee every day:
A Passion for Excellence, an Essence of Pleasure and a Spirit of Openness.
Through their actions and know-how, the Men and Women that are the creators of Sofitel’s luxury, offer clients a highly personalised service. By transforming every detail into a unique moment of pure comfort and elegance , they create and nurture a relationship with their guests.
The Sofitel values are also at the heart of the communication between employees. It is the legacy received and transmitted by all those involved in the brand to guarantee the continuity of the Sofitel spirit in the hotels and headquarters.
Watch the video
Ideal candidate profile
Level of Education Bachelor / Licence
Areas of study Hospitality Management
Professional experiences 3 to 5 years
Languages essential English
Optional languages Mandarin
Essential and optional requirements
• At least 3 years of experience in a luxury hotel with large operation of events & banquet capacity;
• Ability to negotiate with clients and achieve maximum revenue/profit potential while satisfying client needs;
• Excellent communications skills in spoken and written English, and able to speak Mandarin is a plus;
• Attention to detail and quality, guest oriented mindset;
• Self motivated, driven to deliver, proactive and flexible;
• Excellent organization and planning skills; and
• The ability to comfortably entertain clients;
• Ability to finalize all bookings maximizing all revenue potential by up selling in all revenue producing areas.
· Power Point