Description de l'offre
Being a Pullman employee means embodying and conveying the brand mindset through the values of commitment, adaptability and creativity.
What is in it for you:
· Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
· Learning programs through our Academies
· Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
· Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
· Complies with established safety practices while expertly performing preventive maintenance, repair or retrofit of all type of Electrical work.
· Operates, preventively maintains and repairs all pertinent hotel systems, devices, controls, instruments, equipments, etc.
· Complies with all established procedures, e.g. Work Orders, Preventive maintenance, Out-of-Order Rooms, Emergencies, etc. & Complies with energy management practices.
· Through logs and utilities data, determines optimal operating efficiencies and takes necessary corrective measures when variance from standards are excessive.
· Carry out preventive maintenance, repair or retrofit of all type of Electrical work, records and analyses operating logs and utilities.
· Take immediate measures as necessary. Handles emergencies in repair works
· Carry out improvement, maintenance and repair work on all building services and equipment according to the standards and requirements.
· Perform daily startup, shutdown and inspection of building services and equipment according to the standards and requirements.
· Maintain tools and equipment, and perform engineering housekeeping work, Update daily maintenance log, complete the work order forms & work place clean tidy and well organized.
· To attend to complaints from hotel guests and other departments & Handles emergencies in repair works.
· Work very closely with Room Maintenance team, meet the entire job requirement & Follow all job instructions given by Shift Engineer or other Senior Staffs.
· Ensures optimal availability for guests of hotel areas and services (rooms, lounges, restaurant, kitchen etc)
· To carry out repair, maintenance and installation work on electrical systems and equipment, controls and supply lines as assigned by the supervisor.
Your experience and skills include:
· Knowledgeable in hospitality industries.
· Ability to speak clearly English, Local language an advantage
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules and safety awareness information, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
· Ability to write routine reports, keep logs and correspondence.
· Friendly and well-balanced personality, helpful and well adult attitude.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS