Ibis styles Hotel is an International Brand Hotel. Ideal for anyone who has the ambition to grow within the company and have the opportunity for career progression
At least 1 years of experience in a similar capacity in the hospitality industry
The Duty Engineer will be responsible for the efficient operation and maintenance of the utility services, equipment, fixtures, and furnishings for the hotel facility. He or she will assume the duties of the Chief Engineer during that person’s absences. He or she will assist with scheduling, delegating work assignments, and inspect the completion of all work performed by subordinates and contractors. He or she will ensure health and safety policy compliance. He or she will approve material requisitions for work completion. He or she will complete all additional tasks as assigned by the Chief Engineer.This person is second in charge for the department.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Duty Engineer you are responsible for all the mechanical and technical maintenance and HVAC equipment within your property and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
· Supervise and control the preventive maintenance schedule
· Responsible for the health safety of the property
· Follow the preventive maintenance chart strictly and maintain records for future reference
· Coordinate with other department's counterparts to ensure their satisfaction on quality and progress
· Create departmental training programmes among engineering employees and create opportunities to multitask
· Distribute the work to subordinates accordingly to their capabilities in order to get the best results to the specified standards
· Manage the Team
· Manage all tasks and Projects
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in hospitality industry with multi-trades
· Supervisory experience
· Fluent English;
· Good health
· Post-Secondary graduate in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering.
We pride in proving training and development for the right candidate with the right attitude and passion.
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume in MS Word format via Apply Now. Please note that only short listed applicants will be notified.
All applications to be sent to:- H9411firstname.lastname@example.org